To crochet the panda toy, you will need:
• Gamma Cloud Embroidery floss, in colors White and Black, skein separated (stripped) into individual strands. (May be substituted with Adelia Kiss, which is identical with Cloud). May be substituted with thin sewing thread. The thinner the thread, the smaller the toy will turn out, and vice versa.
• Black sewing thread for nose and eyebrows.
• A small length of white sewing thread for the eyeballs.
• Rip-resistant thread for cinching. (I used sturdy sewing thread held double.)
• Crochet hook 0.5 mm [US Steel Crochet Hook Size 18].
• Glass toy eyes, diameter 2 mm. I buy these eyes on AliExpress. (What to do if eyes in this size are not available? You can either make your own from polymer clay and cover them with a glossy enamel finish, or use round seed beads.)
• Glue gel, "Moment" brand super glue.
• Thin sturdy needle for sewing parts together.
• Sharp nail scissors.
• Stuffing (polyester fiberfil), toothbrush with hard bristles.
• A toothpick or broken felting needle – used to insert stuffing.
• For blushing – black acrylic fabric paint and a thin brush.
The final size will depend on the yarn you use. To get the smallest size (35 mm [1.4 inch]), use embroidery thread.